Setting up the UP! Mini 3D Printer
Minimal settings for the printers like fill quality, resolution, and support can be adjusted before executing a print job. We are currently using the default settings, which are listed under 3D Print → Setup.
Setup settings will need to be changed if an object requires a different fill, either more or less dense, OR just the shell needs to be printed. Always click Restore Defaults after a specialty print job is completed.
- Make sure the printer is plugged in.
- Power on the printer using the power button the back side.
- Plug the USB cord into a laptop or tablet.
- Start UP!ware on the laptop or tablet.
- Go to 3D Print → Initialize from the top menu bar. This wakes up the printer and confirms the connection to the laptop or tablet.