Setting up the Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter
- Make sure the Silhouette Cameo is plugged in.
- Press the power button.
- Ensure the blade setting is correct. Adjust the setting by turning the grey ratchet cap on the end of the blade. The arrow must align with the red line on the blade.
- Load and secure the blade or etch pen, if applicable.
- Place the selected cutting material on the 12” cutting mat. For vinyl, keep the backing attached to the vinyl when placing it on the cutting mat.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select “Load cutting mat” from the menu.
- Lift the lid and place the mat with the arrow pointing towards the Cameo center between the white rollers.
- Press Enter to feed the mat into the Cameo.