Cutting designs with the Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter
Cuts must be executed through Silhouette Studio.
- Click the Send to Silhouette button the the toolbar at the top or the screen.
- Confirm or change settings in the Cut Settings panel.
- Then click the Send to Silhouette button at the bottom of the right panel followed by clicking the Cut Page link.
- Once the Cameo is done cutting, the LCD display will read “Unload media.”
- Press enter to unload the cutting mat.
- Carefully peel away the cutout design and then peel the leftover material off the cutting mat.
- Staff or mentors may use the Silhouette scraper tool to scrape the excess paper pieces from the mat.
- Save the Silhouette Studio file as a GSP (.gsp) file to SD card.
- Insert SD card into Cameo.
- Press the Pause button ( I I ).
- Navigate to your file and select to cut.